Sep 10, 2010

Weekend Is Upon Us!

Well it is just about the time of each week that we all look forward to, the WEEKEND!  What are your plans for the weekend?  How much time will be spent in front of the TV, on a couch (quickly becoming a couch potato) and not out doing something to get Robert Hurt elected the next Congressman from the 5th District of Virginia.

Listen up people!  You are the reason we need someone like Robert in office.  Robert will listen to what the people of the district are saying.  Several times over the last 6 months we have heard about One Term Tom having townhall meetings.  I'm sorry, but I don't understand why he is having them.  I don't see it will help him on November 2nd.  One of the reason's I would rather he just stayed home is one individual has asked him a question every time they can get the opportunity to get to a townhall meeting.  The question is the same.  Mr. One Term refuses to answer.  He will direct his questions to anyone else in the room.  There have even been people in the room ask why he will not answer the question and he continues to avoid the issue. 

The issue being why did he vote for the healthcare bill. 

This is just one of the issues I have with Mr. One Term.  I am hoping when he is traveling around the 5th in the coming weeks I am able to attend one of his townhall meetings and find out why he voted for this outrageous bill.  Not that I am expecting an answer.

Well have a good weekend everyone and I hope you will take just a few moments during your weekend to talk to a neighbor, someone standing in the grocery store line or at the mall about Robert and encourage them to vote for him.  He is the man for the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment