Sep 12, 2010

Negative Ads

Usually we aren't seeing the negative ads start until the last weeks and days of a campaign.  This election is such a crutial one for the country that we have already started seeing them.

Mr. One Term has already started the attacks on State Senator Robert Hurt and him taking money from special interest.  We have seen Mr. One Term has shown us the ad where he is on the floor helping install cabling and with dirt on his face.  This has to have been my favorite Perriello ad to date.  The dirt on his face works well with the dirty politics he is spending his time with.  I wish I could say I am surprised, but I know this the Obama, Pelosi, Reid way. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqc8DuWqY74

In the ad, we see him talking about bringing new park trails, jobs in law enforcement and jobs for bridge and road construction.  If there is anyone in the 5th district that knows where these jobs are, please forward this information.  Please stay tuned this week as I review the voting record of Mr. One Term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment